Our main target for our Arts & Crafts course is that the learning process becomes a positive experience where children can learn in a playful and friendly atmosphere.
Methodology of this English course for children
The teaching methodology of our program is not only dynamic, but stimulating and participative. English is the common language in the class and children learn vocabulary, expressions and verbal structures in an instinctive, fluent and natural way. Learning tools such as games, songs, mime, arts and crafts are used to achieve our educational goals.
Pupils acquire a great deal of vocabulary by stimulating their creativity as well as discovering a new way to communicate. We also promote visual and auditory stimulus which help them develop their memory, fine motor skills, disinhibition and collaboration within the group. All of which will be valuable knowledge to help them at school, improving their concentration, handwriting and schoolwork lay-out.
Course schedule: From 14 September to 22 June
- Children: 3-7 years old
- Dynamic, stimulating and participative methodology
- One weekly class (1h / 1h15 a day)
- Techniques: drawing and painting, glass painting, clothes printing, papier-mâché, jewellery …
1 h classes: P3, P4 ……..………..………..……..….. 50 €
1h15 classes: P5, 1rt, 2nd primary ……………. 60 €
Specificacions Summer School MonGlobal
This summer we offer you a Summer course in English for children between 4-12 years old. They will have fun while doing creative, fun and stimulating activities.
The activities will be held inside and outside the school, depending on the activity, and on Fridays we’ll make outdoor excursions.
Our teachers are highly qualified and specialized in language teaching, either native or with native competence.
- To have a lot of fun doing stimulating activities
- To overcome fears of learning English
- To learn practical and useful English skills
- To improve creativity and interest for English language and culture
- To share experiences with other classmates
- To foster responsibility and respect towards monitors and classmates
Our Summer school starts on June 26 and finishes on July 28, both days included. Weekly blocks.
Timetable: from 9 to 13h, with a 30 minutes break.
All the activities are designed to develop communicative skills in English.
Here are some of the different activities that children will do:
- Arts & crafts: ceramics, T-shirt painting, cookies decorations, etc.
- Theatre and body expression
- Songs and dances
- Team and table games
Groups are made up of 5-10 students, depending on the activity, divided into the following ages:
- 1st-2nd primary
- 3rd-4th primary
- 5th-6th primary
The price of the Summer school is 125 € weekly.
5% discount for brothers and sisters.
The registration fee must be paid on the day of registration.
Registration period is from 1st April until 30th May.
- Pick up reception: 8:30-9h
- Drop off reception: 13-13:30h
- Accident and liability insurance
- Friday excursions
- Transportation (students have to bring a T-10 travel card)
Groups are formed with a minimum of 5 students per class. The school reserves the right to cancel a group that does not reach the number of students required.
Documentation for registration:
- Completed registration form
- Photocopy of the student’s health card