We provide a service of orientation and assistance to students of different school stages: Primary, ESO, A-levels and formative Cycles.
Our sessions of educational tutoring
This school reinforcement is aimed at students who need support in a specific subject or need to acquire study skills, answer questions, clarify concepts, help in the preparation for exams and with school assignments.
Features of our educational tutoring sessions
- Personalized attention and small groups (5-7 students) classified by age.
- Graduate and undergraduate teachers specialized in different academic disciplines.
- We work with the same books as the student uses at school to get a more accurate follow up.
- Promoting effective study habits.
- Helping the students to keep with their homework.
- Developing their capacity for deduction and understanding instructions and statements.
- Providing techniques to remember information.
- Passing the academic year and achieving a good foundation for the next course.
- Foster the responsibility and autonomy of the student in his/her studies.
Classes begin in November, although students can be enrolled at any time as long as there are available places.
Ending of classes will follow the school calendar until the end of June. However, classes could be provided in July. In case a student wants to withdraw from the course beforehand, it should be notified 15 days in advance.
Schedule to be determined in October 2018.
|1 h/week (primary||1,5 h/week||3 h/week||4,5 h/week||Classes particulars||Quota de matrícula|
|40 €||50 €||85 €||120 €||27 €/hora||30 €|
Let’s review in summer!
Preparation for recovery exams, clarifying doubts, help with summer assignments, etc.
Classes for ESO and A-levels students that must be examined in September over subjects they haven’t passed at the end of the course; or to study some subjects to start the course well prepared.
- Morning or afternoon classes in June, July and September.
- Graduated and undergraduate teachers.
- Small groups